The living museum of San Sperate and the Sound Garden
As soon as we enter the town of San Sperate, we can immediately understand why this is unlike any other place. On the facades of its houses, we can admire hundreds of lively murals, modern art installations and contemporary artistic experiments that blend with the old coloured wooden doors or go undetected between the cracks of walls made of traditional mud and straw bricks.
San Sperate is where art is shared and is the heritage of all, a place to have a unique sensory experience. Immersed in a fragrant orange grove, we will hear the harmonic sounds made by the hundreds of basalt and limestone monoliths that were sculpted by Pinuccio Sciola, a local artist.
• Discover the living museum of San Sperate to admire its murals and numerous art installations.
• Walk in the historic centre of San Sperate, amidst its old houses and workshops of ceramic, wood and traditional Sardinian jewellery.
• Visit the Sound Garden of Pinuccio Sciola to discover the secret of his resonant stones.
• Taste the traditional products of the town, such as homemade bread, wine, sweets, oranges or a renowned juicy peach.
Charge: 80 euros per person
Children 0-5 years: 0 euros
Kids 6-12 years: 40 euros
• Tour guide.
• Wine and local food tasting.
• Entrance ticket to the Sound Garden of San Sperate.
Duration: 4 hours.
Departure time: 9.30 am, 15 pm
Participants: min 2, max 2.
Free pick-up from your hotel or other accommodation if no further than 20km from the city centre of Cagliari. Please provide your accommodation details when booking the tour.
We are aware of travellers’ needs and food choices, the reason why Sardfulness is committed to provide menus that are suitable for vegetarians, vegans and people with food intolerances or allergies.